|Helper T Cell|
|ROMANJI||Herupā Tī Saibō|
|ALIASES||Immature Thymocyte (formerly)|
|AFFILIATION||Killer T Division|
|OCCUPATION||Killer T Commander|
|ANIME DEBUT||Episode 1|
|MANGA DEBUT||Chapter 1|
|JAPANESE|| Takahiro Sakurai
Mikako Komatsu (Immature Thymocyte)
Helper T Cell (ヘルパーＴ細胞 Herupā Tī Saibō?) is a minor character in Cells at Work!.
He is a type of white blood cell, specifically a T Lymphocyte (Helper Thymocyte). His tasks are strategy planning for dealing with foreign invaders/substances and assisting other white blood cells in immunologic processes. He is the main commander of the Killer T Division.
He appears to be an average scrawny man with dirty blonde hair and silver eyes. He wears dark-rimmed glasses and the commander uniform.
Helper T Cell manifests an intellectual disposition, despite often having scraps of sweets stuck in his face. He seems to have a rivalry with Killer T Cell ever since he and Killer T were Naive T Cells.
He is a white blood cell that provides help to defend the body without having to step foot into a battlefield.
- Overall Abilities: Although he was never shown to fight pathogenic cells physically, he knows the basics of threat termination as he had been through T Cell training.
- Commander: leads the Killer T Cell division into action and commands them.
- He is one of the top in his class during his T Cell training.
- He bullied Killer T Cell as a thymocyte seeing that he was weak.
- It is implied that he was well qualified to be a killer T cell but instead choose his position as a helper T cell.