|Natural Killer Cell|
|ROMANJI||Nachuraru Kirā Saibō|
|OCCUPATION||Infected Cells Identifier/Killer|
|MANGA DEBUT||Chapter 11|
Natural Killer Cell (ナチュラルキラー細胞, Nachuraru Kirā Saibō) is a minor character in Cells at Work! BLACK.
She is a white blood cell, specifically a Lymphocyte (Natural Killer Cell). She is tasked to identify, track, and kill viruses and infected cells by moving freely from tissue to tissue.
She is a muscular and fit woman. She wears a tank top, shorts, and boots.
NK Cell has heightened senses compared to other lymphocytes, and it is her task to detect disguised or hidden infected cells and viruses.
- Overall Abilities: She is extremely skilled at killing pathogenic cells. She can single-handedly finish the tasks of a few killer T cells. She is swift and strong and capable of breaking tissue walls during fights.
- Saber Proficiency: She can professionally wield a saber sword.
- Cytotoxic: NK Cell can kill aberrant or normal cells under discretion.
- Adaptive Memory: She can remember previous infected cells and their attack moves for easier termination in case one of them appears again in the future.
- Transmigrate: She is able to move freely through tissues to reach her target faster.
- Natural killer cells and killer T cells resembles brothers-in-arm because of their complementary roles for each other.