|OCCUPATION||Pathogenic Cells Killer|
|MANGA DEBUT||Chapter 1|
She has white hair, clothes and skin. Her hair is loose and long, it reaches past her shoulders.
Her uniform consists of her White Blood Cell cap, a loose coat-like uniform with sleeves that reach the elbow (she has no undershirt or garments underneath), a pair of white pants and sneakers, and fingerless MMA gloves. Her usual weapon is a katana and her uniform is frequently torn from her battles. The vest that contains the her L-selectin and radar functions is worn outside of her shirt, at her lower back.
She is very set on her mission and never complains about the hardships of working in the bad work conditions or the poor treatment they receive, but still appreciates support and shows respect to other cells. She is described as a "heroic elder sister" who works hard for the sake of her mission. Though an overall a calm and caring cell, she has the tendency to be critical of herself and overwork. She is good friends with two playful but unnamed neutrophil soldiers, and with AA2153.
She is generally equipped with a katana. As a neutrophil, she can:
- Overall Abilities: As one of the most abundant white blood cells, she can terminate any kind of harmful cells to the body such as bacteria.
- Phagocytosis: White blood cells can analyze an unknown foreign cell by eating them which will help them identify its species.
- Receptor: All neutrophils have a receptor that acts like a radar which alerts them whenever a threat is near.
- Wandering Cell: A cell that is not fixed in place and able to move freely around the blood vessel.
- Transmigrate: Ability to move through blood vessel walls to reach her destination much faster.
- When asked where her number is, she said it is written on the underside of her shirt. When she offered to show it, AA2153 stopped her out of embarrassment.
- Her number in Japanese contains the syllables "kuro" which translates to "black".